What were some of the crazy things you did when you were younger?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My Dad used to shoot competitve pistol and packed his own rounds.... The plus side to that as a 13 year old kid is that theres alot of gun powder sittin in the basement....

Kinda stoopid to mix gun powder and gasoline with ur dumbass pals and see what ur capable of... Kevin Gieg got sprayed with shrapnel from a tin can one time and boy, did I ever get a lickin over that one....

My Dad used to shoot competitve pistol and packed his own rounds.... The plus side to that as a 13 year old kid is that theres alot of gun powder sittin in the basement....

Kinda stoopid to mix gun powder and gasoline with ur dumbass pals and see what ur capable of... Kevin Gieg got sprayed with shrapnel from a tin can one time and boy, did I ever get a lickin over that one....

Les, I hafta ask, what were you on that you were so effed up that you thought you saw werewolves, yet were coherent enough to reload a 12ga one (or thrice)? :shock:

I'm WAAAAY to paranoid to even think about dropping acid. Hell I was a closet weed smoker for years, but gave it up. Not only did weed make me paranoid to all get out, but my short term memory went out the window. Couldn't function in the college environment and use at the same time. But acid? No frigging way.

If you smoke too much pot your short term memory is sure slowed down but a toke once in while it doesn't hurt. its sure less damaging then booze. Now as for dumb stunts I don't know where to start .

Yeah man on the booze. If I had any recommendation for anyone on this forum, do not drink. Destroys brain cells, expensive, and makes you fat. Yet sanctioned by the gov't. Go figure.

Matt, if u read the post, it said 2 hits of acid and 2 hits of mescaline.... Bad combo, and yes, it was in college... That damn wolf, it looked like the one from American Werewolf in London, chased me for atleast a mile... The bushes were moving, I could hear that freakin thing growling and its eyes were glowing red....

And I have to agree with u Pb, smokin weed is alot less dangerous to urself and others around u than drinking a 12 pack and drivin around town...

Digging back into the mists of time, I remember swapping places ( Over the roof) from passenger to drivers side, while the driver moved across to the passenger side. All this at 55mph in a 1956 Morris Oxford on a newly opened Motorway.:evil:

OH GAWD..uhm....i'll have to think about this one, figure what can be discussed in proper company, and get back to you..I was VERY stupid for awhile. Had an awesome time, but alas...am not proud of all of the escapades.
Offically, I'm taking a Mulligan on this topic. :D

I could spill some of those beans for u if u want, my Dear......

Oh yes, please and storyboard it !!!

Hunter, did something similar - 2 pickup trucks, 60mph, straight dirt road in the Pine Barrens in the middle of the night, jumping from bed to bed. Alcohol is a strange human discovery. :)

a) Taking my brother to the pub on my 250 Suzuki (Ram Air 6V electrics) oh, I must have broken a few laws that night, being as though I was a Learner, drunk, brother was drunk, and could barely see the road (partly through the feeble headlamp, partly through drunkness) and traveled most of the way home by feel, wobbling between the hedgerows (ah, good old country living)

b) Bolt-Bombs *do not try this* basically 2 x 6 inch Coach Bolts, 1 x nut and some explosive (heads of non-safety matches, firework gunpowder etc) spin the nut 2 or 3 turns, add explosive, add 2nd bolt, then tighten until you get scared, then throw down on a concrete surface. It explodes with both halves going in random directions at very high speed - I just shudder at how close me and my friend came to being blinded or worse...

c) Sat inside one of the bass speakers at a Motorhead concert.

d) Picked a fight with a boxer during RAF training - I got a broken nose and a trip to hospital, he got a severe bollocking, and we kinda became friends afterwards oddly...

e) Called my (ex) wife's new earrings 'hideously inappropriate'

f) Rode 400 miles across country from Norfolk to Wales with (ex) wife on pillion in the rain, on a Suzuki GT750 with a bald front tyre. I lost count of the times it started to wash out on the bends...

g) Achieved my highest value speeding ticket riding my brand new Suzuki 600 - 121mph or 51mph over the limit, I had slowed down at the time they got the camera on me, I was doing 140 at one point...

h) Went to a party, took some speed, fell asleep around 5am, got up at 6am and headed off to work on my Yamaha 250 - I kept braking for all the corners, convinced that that I was barreling along at 70+ then I looked at the speedo, and saw I was doing 30...

Well, those are few off the top of my head, be careful now people...

I can't/wont tell you what led up to that, let's just say that I had left a 'bad place' + stopped taking medication, and I was celebrating hard... I did have ringing in my ears for three days afterwards iirc, so I probably didn't do myself much good... :rolleyes:

Well obviously I've never so much as dropped litter. However, my "brother in law" may once have driven with a group of mates to dispose of an unwanted car in the middle of nowhere. Said group, including owner of said car spent a while playing banger racing in the snow before setting unwanted car on fire. My "brother in law" and group didn't quite realise how quickly cars go up and standing right next to it isn't a very good idea. Or so he tells me. Ahem.

Not the stupidists but funny.A buddy and me had some 1/4 sticks of dynomite they use on the pogey boats out front and thought we blow some stuff up on New Years Eve.Will this was the early 80's and Les might remember the phone booth on the beach by the IHOP in Biloxi by the single flat hotel.I put a 1/2 stick of dyno in the coin return box and my buddy right over my shoulder when I light the damn fuse.I want to leave,he does not know the fuse is lit and seconds away from and explosion.We finally are hauling ass and get about 100feet from the booth and turn around just in time to see and orange/yellow orb and smoke billowing across hyw90.Needless to say all the occupants of both the IHOP and hotel came outside and we are laughing are arse off.

Would you believe though we went back the next day the coin return looked like a pregnant lady and the phone STILL WORKED!got to love ma BELL make somke tuff stuff.

The stupid thing 1990 tried to stop some guys from robbing a store wacked in the head 2x baseball ball;still not out then tossed on Beauvoir rd @40mph that finished me.

The stupid thing 1990 tried to stop some guys from robbing a store wacked in the head 2x baseball ball;still not out then tossed on Beauvoir rd @40mph that finished me.

Huh? Javlin, no offense buddy, but you are going to have to take the chewin' tobacco outta your mouth before you type. I didn't understand that last one at all. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back