What were some of the crazy things you did when you were younger? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We got caught borrowing the 3 star licence plate from the staff car of the RAF co , as the rest of the folks were of rank I wore the crime .We were forced to make a new plate to obtain the Stars we were forced to empty some rye bottles that had a nice star glued on I believe it was Seagrams

In 1990 he tried to stop a robbery, and got hit in the head twice with a baseball bat, then thrown out of a car at 40 mph.

Okay. To state for the record, I'm the biggest redneck on this forum. I'm from Alabama and so are my kin. Nuff said.

So let me get this straight. He tried to stop a robbery. THE ROBBERS hit him in the head twice with a baseball bat. AS A CONSEQUENCE OF HIM BEING HIT IN THE HEAD TWICE WITH A BASEBALL BAT, he was then thrown out of his car (their car?) (or off his motorcicle?) at 40mph on a local road. Tossed? WTF?

OK Matt I ran in front of the truck and they hit the gas and I reached in the passenger window,off I went.The ride continued down the road for about 1/4 mile which at one time I was half way inside the truck.It was at this point I got kicked out some 1st hit on the wrist;lost watch 2nd hit jabbed in the eye w/bat.At this point we went over the tracks at about 40mph and the first time my feet ever hit the ground on the other side.The guys are telling me to just let go the whole time "it's friggin 40mph"I'm think'in.Well the light is red on Beauvoir and 90 with traffic,I see this my chance, 3rd hit L/side off I go and the R/side hit the pavement.I do not know how long I was out just that by the time the medics showed and I finally opened my eyes I could not move and all I could see was blood(not a single broken bone).The concussion lasted for about 6months to 1yr all together had something called post concussion syndrome they said were like you go through the shite all over again at a later date.Since then I have had 6X more concussions and 2X of those were KO's another bloody one in there.Go figure I have had my share to make up for a few of you Lads.The reason for lack of explanation there Matt a little long for me.

My Mother use to say never a dull moment with me as far as accidents go,there was 7 kids in the family.

I was young and stupid. I thought I can jump a traffic circle with my bicycle, but my back tire hit the thing and I flipped and fell of my bike and and hit the road. Opened my knee up and there were blood running down my leg as I lay in the street trying to get my breath back a guy stopped and asked if I was ok. Well i got back on my bike and went home. Today when it is cold the knee reminds me of how stupid I was and how f*cked it is. It pain like hell and shakes a lot.

I fell on that knee three times again and hit a pavement with my head, but I had a helmet on and hit a tree with a 80cc bike. the throttle of the bike was very sensitive and no one told me that so when I pulled back it just went and I hit the tree with my shoulder throwing me of the bike. My dad almost got a heart attack and thought I broke my arm, but geez I lied and said everything was ok and had a arm that felt like a train was going over it again and again.

One time at a party they were putting fireworks inside a bucket, lighting them then setting them on the ground and letting them explode inside. The funny thing is they lifted the side of it off the ground and the fireworks sprayed out in all directions. One almost hit a kid. I don't think he got burned.

One time I almost got hit by a bus crossing the street and just standing there but it wasn't too exciting.

I like the reading you guys stories, really funny and scary too, like that one about the train running through your hair. Really lucky you were that day.

That seagull is one smart bird! :lol: funny how he knows he could get caught with the bag in his mouth.

I remember when i was in 3rd Year of Military High School, Someday in winter, I had planed to jump over an M18 Hellcat Tank Destroyer which was Parked in the yard! Nearly done ... but a small error in landing, left a broken leg for me!
Then i was in Hospital for 3 months!!!
The TD is still there ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back