What's the name of......? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Lately I have been downloading movies and TV episodes of my favorite junk and making DVDs out of them. Sometimes I remember a movie but can't remember the name. Hopefully somebody can help me.

The first movie or series was about P-39 shuttle flights to Russia. Cool story but I can't remember the name of the series. Its from about 2 years ago.

The second I believe was a foreign film about a RAF (?) pilot shot down and taken prisoner in Norway. I think. It was a film just released within the last year.

Thanks for the help!

Lately I have been downloading movies and TV episodes of my favorite junk and making DVDs out of them. Sometimes I remember a movie but can't remember the name. Hopefully somebody can help me.

The first movie or series was about P-39 shuttle flights to Russia. Cool story but I can't remember the name of the series. Its from about 2 years ago.
Is this perhaps "Transit" (Peregon)?
Peregon (2006) - IMDb

The second I believe was a foreign film about a RAF (?) pilot shot down and taken prisoner in Norway. I think. It was a film just released within the last year.
Would this be "Into the White"?
Into the White (2012) - IMDb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back