Whats your greatest fear....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
timshatz posted in another thread that we should start a thread about your greatest fears. I will start.

My greatest fear is spiders. I am completely arachnophobia. I hate those little b@stards. My wife makes fun of me all the time cause of it. I swear they are plotting something evil against me lol.

Snakes, I hate the slithering sh*ts god they creep me the hell out , when i seen one i get the gun and blast his a$$!!!!!!! all another fear is getting drunk and wakeing up 2 3 400 pound women with no teeth

Dieing before I get to retirement all that saving for nothing boy will I be pissed if I dont make three more years

Public speaking. I've worked out a truce with heights, dark, and roaches, but public speaking still kills me.

Go my adult life without the Boston Bruins winning the Stanley Cup. Oh, and being stabbed multiple times is not high on my list of nasty things.:|

You poor guy , I've been a B's fan since 1963 , did you hear Looch made a good impression on Canadian Hockey Olympic trials

My greatest fear is spiders. I have a serious arachnophobia problem. I used to never have a problem with them until I was bitten by a Brown Recluse in North Carolina. Since then I am scared to death of them.

It really is irrational because I know that 99% of spiders can cause me no serious harm.

Needles. The ones they stick you in the arm with.

Also I am afraid of swimming in the ocean. Been that way since the summer of 1975 when I saw "Jaws".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back