Where to download B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th PC game? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seesul

Senior Master Sergeant
Hello,

I wanted to buy a B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th PC game for my son but the seller told me the game is too old and they don´t offer it anymore and that I can load it from the net.
Altough I know this game can still be bought in another I-shops also here in our country I just wanna ask you if anyone knows if is possible to dowload it and if so, where...?

Thx!

Attachments

• b17flyingfortress.jpg
    b17flyingfortress.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 373
Thank you Harry. With the 1st link I got a following problem:
We're sorry. Our Systems indicate you are outside the territory authorized for distribution by the software publisher of this title.
Unfortunately, we do not have permissions from the publisher to sell this title outside of our approved territory.

And the second link doesn´t work to me, dunno why...

I had the trial downloaded once a couple of years back. Dang it required a joystick. So that's why I couldn't takeoff or point the gun or anything. :oops:

-Arlo

I have it and play it every blue moon, its still alot of fun. As you complete missions, you see them painted on the side of the aircraft, along with kill markings. U will have alot of fun playing it, as a matter of fact, im off to play it now :)

Control of the machine is a way complicated then expected. But that´s O.K. It´s a 4 engine Fort, not a Mustang. So I printed out a 120 pages of the pdf manual today and will start to learn how to fly it soon.
And...the graphic is not its strange side. But that´s O.K. as well, the game is older than Sturmovik perhaps.
My son loves me more then ever, and that´s the most important fact on it...:lol:

I think its decent graphics, and I like the emersion of controlling the crew. I have had a few flights where a crew member was injured so bad, that I opted to push him out the plane to help him get medical help. Also had a few harry landings with a engine out and a blown tire. Its pretty neet seeing a B-17 sitting there on a flat tire. Another mission had the co-pilot killed and the pilot bad wounded, so I put the bombarder in the pilots seat and he brought us home. I think its a very fun game indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back