who can identify these goggles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tiptop

Airman
May 12, 2008
Trying to identify a plane fall end of italy 1943 between Rome and Naples
Single Engine fighte plane
I m trying to identify each piece I have
and I found these goggles, they don't really look like amercan crew but i have not seen all types

Other pictures would be appreciate for comparison

Attachments

• ITALIE 05 2008 027.jpg
    ITALIE 05 2008 027.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 323
Hi,

they could be part of an old gas mask.. they sure look like it to me, with the rubberised material and the well sealed round glass lenses,

cheers,

-John

Merci Celerité

It must be from 14-18 and not from 39-45
If founded it as I was searching piece of WWII plane in Italy between Rome and Naples

It must belong to the father of my granfather who participate to this war and not to the pilot I m searching.

You are well documented !! Thanks
Where can I find a website for identifying a V12 camshaft, may be from an ALLISON V 1710 but I couldn't find open vues ?

MERCI/THANKS for helping

Attachments

• ITALIE 05 2008 011_edited.jpg
    ITALIE 05 2008 011_edited.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 224
  • ITALIE 05 2008 013.jpg
    ITALIE 05 2008 013.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 234
hello,
this is jsut the upper section of a german WWII Wehrmacht gasmask, no flight goggles. best regards Fred

If founded it as I was searching piece of WWII plane in Italy between Rome and Naples

Where can I find a website for identifying a V12 camshaft, may be from an ALLISON V 1710 but I couldn't find open vues ?

MERCI/THANKS for helping

Where did you found the camshaft? May be Cassino area?
Why you think it's an allison part? There were many 12 cylinders flying over tthere....
Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back