Who was the Greatest Leader of WWII? (1 Viewer)

Who was the Greatest Leader of WWII?

• Japan: Emperor Hirohito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China: Chiang Kai-shek

• Norway: Haakon VII

• Spain: Francisco Franco

• Morocco: Mohammed V

• India: Subhash Chandra Bose

• Germany: Heinrich Himmler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Soundbreaker Welch?

Tech Sergeant
Feb 8, 2006
Colorado, USA
Who led his Country with the Best Direction? Even if they lost the war, which leader had all the greatest qualities of sheer genius, loyalty to his nation, respect and obedience from his citizens, good strategies for victory over his enemies, and who also had real impact on the war all over including his enemies?

This poll will last 700 days. I figured that isn't too long a time since goverment polls take years to complete.

Since it's a multiple choice thread you can vote for 1 or 2 or all of them if you want too! Though If everyone did that I don't think we would be able to tell who is the greatest!

I wonder if you agree with me on this. Perhaps I should have put Joseph Goebbels in the poll instead of Heinrich Himmler. Goebbels presented to the German people a Hitler that was seriously mispresented and sympatheticly biased to his views of world domination. Without Goebbel's propoganda, Hitler may not have seemed such a heroic and terrifying figure.
Well, if you feel Goebbels was a great leader put other.

And I don't mean Hitler or Goebbel in a good way great or that I support Nazism, but in a evil genius, notorious way of controlling the world.
They certainly had power, and power for a country often means great leadership to it's people.

The one who stood high during the darkest of times. Who knew who his friends were, and who his enemies were. How to influence his friends and how to block his enemies. Winston Churchill. The guy who recognized Stalin for who he was.

For me Gen.Charles de Gaulle and Gen.Wladyslaw Sikorski

Winston Churchill. He kept the country together, knew what was going on, knew who was who and ultimately led Great Britain to victory.

kiwimac said:
Benito Mussolini.

Sweet Benito Mussolini for me toooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Where is CC to make this three in a row?????

You see that his grand daughter or something is getting involved in politics now. Interesting. That I would think is not a easily sell there, related to one of the most hated leaders of your country ever. Damn she has her work cut out for her.

Franklin D. Roosevelt for me. He was a great leader and he did great things, but Churchill was just a great leader.

What, Mossolini was a asshole.

Henk

I picked the guy from denmark for the guts he displayed in wearing the yellow star when the Jewish guys were forced to wear theirs and in others I put others for Tito of yugoslavia the only country to liberate itself

Someone explain the reason for choosing Mussolini, please. I just don't get how you can choose a man who led his country to a war that they were were completely and absolutely unable to fight in. With no industry, or proper military ability he took the nation into combat against one the great superpowers of the day and hoped to achieve victory.

Honest question, why choose him?

Both Kiwimac and Hunter voted for him. If it's a joke, then fine. Otherwise, I'm interested in any reasoning.

plan_D said:
Both Kiwimac and Hunter voted for him. If it's a joke, then fine. Otherwise, I'm interested in any reasoning.

Yes it was a joke, he was a jackazz of the highest quality. He was maybe the biggest tool of the war. He did dress nice also, sharp uniform. lol Thats about all he had going for him. lol

But I just like saying "IL DUCE" it just rolls off your tongue, I love saying it. Maybe I will change my name to IL DUCE. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back