Who would have thought that Hula-Hooping would be so amazing ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

A while back (back in the late 90s) I saw this amazing girl at the Cirque du Soleil's Alegria show. I didn't know her name back then, but I recently saw her again on TV in an other show, her name is Elena Lev. I saw her without make-up too, and you can take my word, she is not only very talented but she is beautiful too !

Who would have thought that a 25-years-old woman with a daughter would still be able of doing this ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-96Q3flWPbk

This lassie?

DSC_0102.jpg

Well, I was mainly talking about her performance, but if you prefer talking about her pretty face it's fine with me...

You know that according to her page on Wikipedia, she is born in Moscow ? I don't know what's in the water in Eastern Europe (mainly Czech Republic and Russia), but I suggest we bottle it up and sell it over here.

Ermh... It's already the case. As I said, I first saw her in the Cirque du Soleil's show "Alegria" in the late 90s.

Here is a quote from her Wikipedia page :

Elena Lev, born in Moscow, Russia in 1982, began her training to become a rhythmic gymnast at an early age, assisted and coached by her mother, Elena Lev Sr. She developed a signature hula hoop act incorporating gymnastics and contortion. Her big breakthrough came when she was invited to join the Alegría touring troupe of Cirque du Soleil, which she was a member of from 1994 through 2000. She also performed briefly with the Quidam troupe in 2002. Lev currently is performing with Cirque du Soleil's "Wintuk" at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, New York, which runs until January.

Elena resides in Las Vegas, where her father Andrei is a trapeze coach for the Mystère troupe. She now performs in different events and galas, and is a professional personal fitness trainer. She has a daughter named Varvara.

Elena Lev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back