Why did the Me 109 roll and turn so bad at speed?

We're getting wrapped around the axle with all this punnery.
 
Ain't "tyred" more appropriate?
Depends on which side of the road you drive on. :p
 
I think this might be an internet "first". Bf 109 v. Spitfire tailwheel. I hear keyboard warriors worldwide, typing furiously.
Obviously, the Spitfire wheel dragged more elegantly than the others, and with panache, from the start of the war to the end, over land and sea. In an epoch making era for tailwheels the Spitfire tail wheel stands rim and spindle above or below all others.
 
All this joking is wearing me out ... I'm dragging ass.
scoot-dog-1.jpg


Stay away from pine cones ...
 
All this joking is wearing me out ... I'm dragging ass.
Perhaps we should just make it an annular event.
 
The dog above gives new meaning to the word taildragger ... perhaps he is a conventional-gear dog instead?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back