Wide screen format background (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
Hi guys, I've been using a wide screen at work, and have some backgrounds that I use. I thought I would share a few with you guys that you can feel free to use as backgrounds. These are at 1680x1050. This first batch are all North American Aircraft.

Enjoy them in good PC health. 8)

Attachments

• DSC_3169.jpg
    DSC_3169.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC_9236.jpg
    DSC_9236.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 654
  • p-51_1924.jpg
    p-51_1924.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
Thanks for posting these Eric. The B-25 is my favorite but my wifes uncle will love the shot of the Texan. He's a retired commercial pilot but trained in the USN. He went through one of my aviation books one afternoon and left me sticky notes about the various planes he'd flown. He said they called the T6 the "SNJ", but he also said it was the most fun he ever had flying.

Again, T'anks and have a good Thanksgiving holiday.
Derek

Hey Derek. Yes the T-6 was the designation for the Army. The Navy called them the SNJ. The Brits and Canadians called the the Harvard. Great airplane, and a lot of fun. I have probably ridden along in T-6s for photo shoots the most of any photo ship that I have been in.

Its just clicked whats so different about photot's taken here and in the States.....you guys have the sun in right position !

Thats some great shots Eric, thanks for posting. Now if we can only figure a way of adding a soundtrack to each shot !

Yeah, I have a standard size at home too, so I use the ones that are the same ones on my website. I made these especially for the work machines, which are real nice. Someday I may get one of those for home.

I've looked at widescreen monitors, and to be honest, they annoy me.

I know that a widescreen allows you more workspace, but unless it's a monster, your browser(s) have to be small enough to allow the "side by side"...and that's where the heavy squinting comes in!

I'll stick with the "good ol' fashioned" size :lol:

Cheers Eric, B-25 has replaced a P-40 as my wallpaper! :thumbleft:

The DGP Mustang, even though it has the Southern Cross on the rudder it appears to be over the hills of Livermore Valley? Although the hills of the south of CA is pretty much the same. It's a great picture mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back