Wikipedia Bunds Archives (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm guessing the Piat is feild testing as well. I've seen # 3 in books too but liked the DAK hat and wanted to share that.
What I also like about these archives is now being able to see the whole series of photos connected to the one or two that we have seen over and over in books-it gives a better feel and more life around the shots we have seen.
For me a special thing is being as I had to sell off my entire book collection I worked on my whole life to amass in 2003( due to poor health /job/ have to keep a roof over my head reasons) there is also the joy of seeing long forgotten images I have not seen in years from books that with today's prices I'll never ever own again...
Great stuff it is.
Art

Amen to that!

Pic #3 kinda looks like Arte Johnson from Laugh-In

ResizedImage250239-arte-johnson.jpg

These are the ones I thought were great. Amazing pics!

and anybody who wants to deny the holocaust should spend 5 hours looking at some of those pics.

Attachments

• 5Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeuge_Heinkel_He_111.jpg
    5Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeuge_Heinkel_He_111.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 1Bundesarchiv_Bild_Dornier_Do_17_und_Supermarine_Spitfire.jpg
    1Bundesarchiv_Bild_Dornier_Do_17_und_Supermarine_Spitfire.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 2Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeuge_Fiat_G_50_und_Messerschmitt_Me_110.jpg
    2Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeuge_Fiat_G_50_und_Messerschmitt_Me_110.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 3Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeug_Heinkel_He_111.jpg
    3Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeug_Heinkel_He_111.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 4Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeug_Me_323_Gigant.jpg
    4Bundesarchiv_Bild_Flugzeug_Me_323_Gigant.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 8Bundesarchiv_Bild_Norwegen_abgeschossene_Me_110.jpg
    8Bundesarchiv_Bild_Norwegen_abgeschossene_Me_110.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 10Bundesarchiv_Bild_Raktenjager_Me_163_A-V4.jpg
    10Bundesarchiv_Bild_Raktenjager_Me_163_A-V4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 6Bundesarchiv_Bild_Italienisches_Flugzeug_Savoia-Marchetti_SIAI_SM__79.jpg
    6Bundesarchiv_Bild_Italienisches_Flugzeug_Savoia-Marchetti_SIAI_SM__79.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 7Bundesarchiv_Bild_Messerschmitt_Me_110_Cockpit.jpg
    7Bundesarchiv_Bild_Messerschmitt_Me_110_Cockpit.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 9Bundesarchiv_Bild_Norwegen_Flughafen_Fornebu.jpg
    9Bundesarchiv_Bild_Norwegen_Flughafen_Fornebu.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 67
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Rommel is in one of the pictures posted here. In a FJ uniform. Right? Atleast it looks frightningly a lot like him.

Last edited:
This one:
95064.jpg

Gotta admit that it looks a lot like him right ? But looking at the ears I've got some doubt as to wether it really is him, but then again the helmet straps could affect that. Dunno.

The Ritterkreuz is there as-well... only problem is that the ears seem different compared to other photos, so it probably isn't him afterall. Looks a lot like him though.

Yup, it's a Cadillac, a 1937's model according to this chart:
cadillac_33-41_Hood_ornament_1.jpg

Great chart. I looked rather briefly on the internet and couldn't find anything. That was a time when American cars meant something, before incompetent mangers and greedy union workers. We have a great museum here in the LA area called the Nethercutt museum that has a lot of classic auto items, in addition to cars. They probably have this item. By the way, it is free and very impressive. Great thanks to all the women who buy Merle Norman cosmetics.

The Nethercutt Collection

Just enter for example "Bundesarchiv Deutschland" (minus the "") in the search field.
I tried "Bundesarchiv Deutschland 1941 Luftwaffe". ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back