Will I get that f*cking ambulance ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agree Charles - find out the issue; determine if it's indeed an emergency, address the emergency and then deal with protocol later. The cop is a moron and no different than the Dallas cop that dealt with Ryan Moats last month.

Know how to administer authority rather than dictate it.

Okay they did a background check on the cop that screwed up. Let's do a background check on that foul mouthed b!tch and see what we find. Bet it aint pretty. She didn't seem too paniced. More vindictive to me. And she should be reminded that her inability to articulate the emergency without using expletives almost cost her father's life.

Can you imagine being married to her? :rolleyes:

I'm sure it wasn't the first time cop was sworn at...
Although she does share some blame here he needs to find out what the emergency was, can't hang up if your working 911 line.

Okay they did a background check on the cop that screwed up. Let's do a background check on that foul mouthed b!tch and see what we find. Bet it aint pretty. She didn't seem too paniced. More vindictive to me. And she should be reminded that her inability to articulate the emergency without using expletives almost cost her father's life.

Can you imagine being married to her? :rolleyes:

She is indeed no angel and should have been dealt with accordingly but that operator should have FIRST determined that this 17 knob head was reporting an emergency, but in the end

"she should be reminded that her inability to articulate the emergency without using expletives almost cost her father's life."

agree 100%

Normally I'm on the side of the Police, but really, he didn't even TRY to find out what was going on, there's none of that "I couldn't get it through her yelling" crap.

Can't access video here at work (can see it, not hear it)...is there a text article?

Experiencing download problems, but if the theme is inept emergency call operators, then here's a recent Aussie example...

Operators 'joked' during dying David's 000 call - news - national - LIVENEWS.com.au

(000 = 911)

"An inquest into the death of a schoolboy on a bushwalk in the Blue Mountains has heard triple-zero staff failed to respond properly when the victim rang in.

Recordings of David Iredale's harrowing emergency phone calls have been played at a Coronial Inquest.

The family of the 17-year-old left the court at Penrith so as not to hear the phone recordings of triple-zero phonecalls he made when lost in bushland at Katoomba in 2006.

He had become separated from his friends and had no water in temperatures of around 37 degrees.

David repeatedly tells operators that he is near the Kedumba River on the Mt Solitary walk. He can be heard saying he hasn't had water for a long time, has fainted and can't see properly.

He can be heard yelling into the phone, reducing many in the courtroom today to tears.

One operator replies, "There's no need to yell". Another jokes, "What, so you just wandered into the bush?"

His body was found a week later.

Counsel assisting the coroner told the court the performance of the operators gets "worse and worse" with repeated listening.

Michael Windsor SC, representing the Ambulance Service, told the court the service apologises for the failures of call-takers on December 11, 2006.

He also conceded some information from David's desperate calls was not properly disseminated.

The inquest is expected to last several weeks and will hear evidence from the friends with whom he had been walking"

That was ridiculous.

And why is that? Because he choose to stoop to her level in lieu of asking just a few simple questions to find out WHY she was calling and WHY she was using such vulgarities?!?!?!?

Yes, he was no different than the cop who dealt with Ryan Moats. Another situation that could have been quickly diffused if a few more simple questions were asked by the police officer. Had the cop who pulled Moats over also pulled his head out of his @ss he might still have a job!!!

And don't get me wrong. My first sentence of my post was condemning the cop 911 dispatcher. But blame goes around the post on this one. Sgt. Dumbass and Ms. 17 deserve each other. And the Sgt. knows better... he was just being an ass. Ms. 17 will go through life as a foul mouth b!tch with the life to prove it. Mark my words.

That cop should have waited a longer on the phone, even if he was annoyed at the girls swearing. He should have sent out an ambulance.

That cop with Moats was too stubborn. If he he won't even listen to the Hospital staff about the matter, he should have used more discretion.

Yep... Feline EMTs with AKs hunting blonde swearing zombie b!tches.

Attachments

• animated93.gif
    animated93.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 156
And why is that? Because he choose to stoop to her level in lieu of asking just a few simple questions to find out WHY she was calling and WHY she was using such vulgarities?!?!?!?

Yes, he was no different than the cop who dealt with Ryan Moats. Another situation that could have been quickly diffused if a few more simple questions were asked by the police officer. Had the cop who pulled Moats over also pulled his head out of his @ss he might still have a job!!!
I'm sorry, I was actually trying to reply to the Ryan Moats incident.

I heard somewhere that the average time a person is able to stay on the 911 calldesk is between six to nine months. After that, the job just gets to them, and they either suffer a breakdown or become desensitized. Alot of police forces I know rotate their callcenter staff so that doesn't happen. Or shouldn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back