*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 25 “Allied manufactured Aircraft ” ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
The Winners for GB 25 are….
And again Thanks for your patience….

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

We had 3 completed entries in this Section

1st Place : Jeff – Jeff Hunt for his 1/48 Wellington Mk.III
2nd Place : Adam – Ratpit for his 1/48 P-47D
3rd Place : Serge - Dr.Serge for his 1/48 La5FN

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

7 completed entries rounded out this section from our Members this time around,

1st Place : David - Totalize for his 1/48 P-47D Coffee's Pot
2nd Place : Stephane - le_steph40 for his 1/48 P-39K-1
3rd Place : Cory - Catch22 for his 1/32 F4U-1 Corsair

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

3 Members completed 4 models in this group and a tie for Third place, again the scores were very close with only a few points separating the final results!

1st Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Mig 3
2nd Place : Glenn - T-Bolt for his 1/48 P-51H
3rd Place : George –Fubar57 for his 1/48 JM-1 Marauder

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Jeff , David and John for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!
A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Great stuff all round, and congratulations to the Category placings - well done all.
Thanks also to Wayne and the other Judges, who waited for my scores in vain, due to prolonged illness!
I'm back now, and slowly on the mend, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more to the GBs and judging !

Congrats to all winners and participants. Well done guys. Bravo! :cool:

Congratulations to all winners and my thanks to all participants for yet another sterling turnout. My thanks also to the other judges for their time and effort, being part of this forums GB just adds that extra spark to a satisfying hobby.

Thanks to all the judges for their time, thanks to all the participants for making this GB stuff so much fun, thanks to all who contributed advice with tips or sought out info on individual aircraft. Great group of fellas here.

Cheers,

Jeff

Hello,

I'm with all above. Congrats to all of winners and participants, and thank you to those who voted for me and thank you to the judges :thumbright:

Congrats to all of the winners! These group builds are lots of fun and I look forward to many more future GB's. Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed and a special thanks to all of the judges!

Sorry for chiming in late on this one. Have been off enjoying our short Canadian summer.

Congrats to the other winners and those that participated in this group build. And a big thank you to all that managed and voted in this group build.

David.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back