*** Winners JUDGED COMPETITION GB 37 Helicopters / Military A/C of BoB 1940 *** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Without further delay the winners of GB 37,

Finished entries were a bit disappointing following the huge turnout for the previous build, a lower tally of only 6 this time around…..life, work or other obstacles seem to have gotten in the way reducing the number of completed models.

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

No Entries were completed for this section.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

1st Place : Donivamp - Don for his 1/48 Heinkel He111

2nd Place : Parsifal – Michael for his 1/72 Westland Seaking

3rd Place : Mikewint - Mike for his ACH-47A Chinook

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

1st Place : George - Fubar57 for his 1/48 Defiant

2nd Place : TBolt – Glenn for his Hughs 500 Magnum PI Chopper

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Don and George for their Winning entries in each category, and the other members for their placings.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We really need some additional Participants to grow these Group builds….

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!

A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

The builds have improved over all so much in my absence.
Well done to all. Congrats to the first placers, tough choices.

Congrats to all. I loved the BP Defiant and Mike you had a heck if a time but finished a real supermodel. Glen's Hughes 500 was outstanding. Michael's Westland Seaking was unbelievable. All the projects I learn from each and every time. Great work to all.

I most sincerely thank all of you. I really screwed up that Chinook. Part of the reason I put off finishing it. A very special thank to you for allowing extra time. Deeply appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back