Winter pic's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great shots guys, but I personally hate winter as much as my car does :lol:. The one time I chose to go to work with the car, that was the one time it snowed seriously. Add that to the fact that I've never driven on snow and that at 6 pm instead of going directly home I had to clean the snow off my car and heat up the engine and you get the picture :lol:

something from today

Attachments

• 2009_02250004 1_1_1.jpg
    2009_02250004 1_1_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 71
Hi guys.

Love your pics, guys, there's a lot of brilliant shots there. ;) :thumbleft:
Here's my best pics from today, when we walked around a small lake near Copenhagen, called Søndersø.
The weather was stunning and nature was all wrapped in white - a wonderful, beautiful walk.
There was even a tiny sports plane out flying around today - must've been a beautiful view from up there today. Clear blue sky, sunshine, the ground covered in snow - yummy! :)
The woodpecker that I shot was one of three woodpeckers hopping around all over the place in the same little area, searching for insects under the bark of the trees. Must be cold to be a bird these days.
Last pic is the view from my balcony this morning, shot through the window in my balcony door - there was no way I was going to go out there, just wearing my pajamas! Brrrrrrrrr! :lol:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 98
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 85
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 78
OK Gary, when and if you get over here you can kick me! I forgot all about this thread!:mad: :mad: Sorry!:oops: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll repost a few. I spent about four hours up at Hidden Valley today and got these.

IMG_7050 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7052 spot fix resized 25.jpg

IMG_7054 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7061 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7062 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7063 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7070 smart fixed resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back