Winter pic's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

heres my contribution

Attachments

• _1100094.JPG
    _1100094.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 43
ABW: Awesome! That first pic gives me a big urge to strap on a pair of cross-country ski's and go for a nice ski trip with a thermos full of coffee and some sandwiches in a backpack - and of course my camera. Ooooh that would be nice!
And I'm the one who was seriously contemplating a career as Abominable Snowball when on a skiing holiday in Norway long ago. *giggle*
Excellent pics you've got there, and a gorgeous landscape. Those pics rock! Thanks for sharing. :thumbleft:

Pbfoot: Love your last one, it's got a nice balance between the guy/girl (?) sitting on the snow, and the others looking at him/her. Only thing I'd done differently, was maybe not crop it so tightly, so that the guy on the right gets his feet in the pic too. But that might be impossible, simply because you didn't get the guy's feet in the pic at all?
Anyway, it's a very nice pic of a bunch of kids having fun in the snow. Me likes. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back