Woman calls 911 over no shrimp in fried rice

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
As a fellow Texan, I ban this woman from the state.

HALTOM CITY, Texas – A woman called 911 to report she didn't get as much shrimp as she wanted in her fried rice at a Texas restaurant.

Haltom City police on Tuesday released the taped emergency call, in which the customer is heard telling the dispatcher, "to get a police officer up here, what has to happen?"

The customer also says: "He didn't even put extra shrimp in there."

The upset customer had left the Fort Worth-area restaurant when an officer arrived Monday afternoon.

Restaurant workers say the woman had been denied a refund after leaving with her order, then returning to complain.

Cook June Lee says nothing was wrong with the meal, and that "some customers are happy. Some are not."

She should have called 911 to report that her brain was missing and the rest of her head was stuck up her posterior. How would she make that call wih her head up there anyway;)
Stupidity in the Human Race never ceases to amaze me. Hope she get some jail time, or at least a hefty fine.

Yep. Further proof that the gene-pool is non-cholorinated. Crap like this slips through.

They should make a note of her name/number/address...if she ever has a legit 911 call, the operator needs to tell her an officer will be with her shortly, he's responding to a call from JC Penny's in which they were out of a certain size shoe...just put a bandaid on the arterial bleeding, thank you for calling and have a nice day.

Stupid flipping idiot. I do understand the anger of having your order screwed up constantly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back