Woolwich (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What a pair of fricken idiots. My condolences to the victim's family.

I have to give credit to Cub Scout leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett - that took a lot of guts to approach the idiots.

She is indeed a fearless hero who stood in the face of terror. There were many including men who just stood there watching two animals carving up a young 20 year old right in front of them. I'm pretty much lost for words over what happened. I have friends in the forces and they are all a target in their own country. :(

And the animals that did it are proud of it, and living in our country, enjoying our way of life! I'm trying not to get political, but get the ***** strung up, and deport all who have a grievance with our society. If you want to be in the club, abide by the club rules - or **** off!
We're currently remembering anniversaries of deeds our parents, or grand parents, or their generation, did for us, so that we can live in peace and safety, and these worthless lumps of s**t think they can do this and get away with it???!!!!

A terrible act indeed. Terrible to think the things that some people think and do for their 'cause', sickening. The actions of the people there were for the most part admirable, especially to approach them at that stage. Her response to them, one which David Cameron repeated later on couldn't be truer.

That being said I think it is terrible that some people can only fully support the troops when something like this happens. They should have your full support whether you agree with what military actions they are involved in or not.

Lets not get too political though guys.

That being said I think it is terrible that some people can only fully support the troops when something like this happens. They should have your full support whether you agree with what military actions they are involved in or not.

I can only speak for Plymouth, but as we are a 'service town' with the RN and RM the support is unwavering.
We are hugely proud of 'our boys'.
If you want to get into a lot of trouble very quickly start slagging the services in Iraq in the pubs on a Saturday night....

She is indeed a fearless hero who stood in the face of terror. There were many including men who just stood there watching two animals carving up a young 20 year old right in front of them. I'm pretty much lost for words over what happened. I have friends in the forces and they are all a target in their own country. :(

Yeah! WTF? The video was surreal. People were milling around in the background...gawking!

Unfortunately England does not have the death penalty. That is exactly what they deserve. Now they will just be a further burden on society and taking up tax payers money. What a shame. These fricken idiots have no care in the world for human life...

Such a shame that we have people like this in our world. I see no end to this madness in our lifetime.

Not to turn this into a political debate or what not, but this is why I am glad that I can carry. If I saw something like this on my streets, there would be no trial to be had. As I said, I do not wish to have a political debate on this topic, but this really makes my blood boil when things like this happen.

I agree. This weekend is Memorial Day here in America, and unfortunately the majority of Americans think it is "National BBQ Day", and nothing else.

memorial_day.jpg

Last edited:
One of the problems with incidents like this Chris is the resentment that builds up in the 'silent majority'
People are referring back to Enoch Powell's predictions and using ( misusing ) them for their own ends.
I'll not post any EP stuff, the good folks here can research this easily on the internet.

John

".... I see no end to this madness in our lifetime."

Agreed ... but let's keep perspective .... the world is still running along. Remember, anarchists were a huge problem in Europe prior to WW1. That war started with a political assassination. Russian Czar(s) were offed or injured. What is frightening is that an old "war" and an old "enemy" have gained a new existence .... in a new world with new technologies and communications media. The expansion of Islam into Christendom didn't end at Tours .... the clash of values will persist. We were all so focused on the Cold War that we didn't see this one coming.

MM

Will keep my opinions on this to myself...
A man stabbed his ex to death and severely wounded her partner yesterday morning, in the block of flats we lived in before moving up here for work (my girlfriend still owns the flat).
Ordinary day, ordinary location, and (until yesterday) ordinary people.... time the world took a damn good look at itself and took some responsibility for it's misactions. 21st century and we're still acting like cavemen.

God bless Ingrid Loyau-Kennett for her bravery, and RIP the as yet unnamed soldier and my 2 ex neighbours.

Last edited:
Sad matter indeed. Memorial Day here and I will be thinking of my step sister's son. He was killed in Iraq back in 2005 when a bomb destroyed his humvee while on patrol. His name was Gary Walters Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back