World Cup 2006 - Brazilian Comemoration (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know but in here it seems that they particulary AGAINST that, and I saw the pics that gavca had posted and basicly those from fans chick from the weltmeister 2006, nothing really weird or offensive.

Wel yeah...I had trouble with it , I do post pics of girls in other WW2 related forum, some others members do and we had no trouble whatsoever.

As Lanc said "i'm sure there are plenty of other sites to satisfy your needs" probably he is thinking in xxx rated, wich I am not particulray interested to post and/or see.

Quiet shame being so silly topic in there a plesant one like this ( like was in the begginig Lurrvely ladies before some troublemakers come) is not allowed, it seems like a ....a bit of..."faggy" forum, sorry but that is my sensation.

CharlesBronson said:
Wel yeah...I had trouble with it , I do post pics of girls in other WW2 related forum, some others members do and we had no trouble whatsoever.

This is not another WW2 forum.

CharlesBronson said:
Quiet shame being so silly topic in there a plesant one like this ( like was in the begginig Lurrvely ladies before some troublemakers come) is not allowed, it seems like a ....a bit of..."faggy" forum, sorry but that is my sensation.

You think it is faggy? Go post someplace else. Dont let the door hit you on your way out.

Charles I don't know if you are upsetting Chris too much by saying that. All he was asking is to drop the whole girl pic thing. There is alot of places for girls pics out there, why do we need it here.

Hell if you want I can give you few good sites.:lol: But only if its girls you are after. That South American she-male thing is sick. yuk yuk=; lol

Thankyou Hunter atleast some people can read plain english. :lol:

Besides CharlesBronson I paid no attention to your participation in this forum. It does not hurt me one bit or not. There are plenty of good contributing people to this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back