Would you?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

3d-paranoid.gif

Eeerrmmmm....nope!
I like to think of myself, as very patient person, but not this patient though....

pe35609-modern-russian-t-62-era-medium-tank-mod-1962-basic-for-trumpeter-01555.jpg

The main problem I would have is the off scale 1/144. It is difficult to do comparisons when different scale builds are all together. All my tanks are 1/35. Yea, I do understand the display problem at 1/35, this monster would be over a meter long...that's a BIG kit.
Then to cammo it...where in the world would you hide this monster...might as well cammo Godzilla
On a practical note this type of tank is typical Hitler. Bigger bigger bigger looking for that ultimate wunder-weapon with no consideration of the actual real-world usage. Look at the Tigers just getting them to the battlefield, the constant breakdowns and trying to recover and repair one. Land battleships suffered the same fate as the sea-going ones

Last edited:
In a very real way I am glad Hitler was obsessed with his "Wundur" weapons. It kept those resources from being committed to actual usable weapons! The man was and remains an enigma to me. I shudder to think what would have happened had he not been such a wingnut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back