Wow!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

KevinK.

Airman
Aug 30, 2010
Belleville, IL
:shock:

I can't believe this game is still around! Shows how out of touch I've been!
I loved this game, was part of an online squadron.

:eek:

Hi Kevin,

not only around but we have just issued the latest 1.28E exe upgrade so its better than ever :)... we play online in Gameranger nowadays so come over and join in ... here are a few screenshots to whet your appetite...

rusplaneset01.jpg

P47-50.jpg

onlinemission60.jpg

B24-026.jpg

B17-035.jpg

cheers,

Pobs

not persuaded huh ?.... OK let me try you with some pacific screenies, see if I can get you with those.... :)

Corsair patrols

Corsair25.jpg

F4U16.jpg

battleship row, Pearl harbour...

fleet8.jpg

Midway Island...

midwayapproach00.jpg

Searching for the flattops...

pac04.jpg

sbd02.jpg

I think I must be getting close !!...

tarawa1-1.jpg

cheers,

Pobs

lol, sorry Pobs. I sadly gave up on my Windows machine, and it doesn't seem to be supported for SnowLeopard.

I'd love to get back into.

lol, sorry Pobs. I sadly gave up on my Windows machine, and it doesn't seem to be supported for SnowLeopard.

I'd love to get back into.

Kevin,

You bought a computer that doesn't support EAW ?????...... why would anyone do that ???????..

OK so I may be a little bit obsessive.. I can recognise that, after all that therapy.... :):)...

I can wait until you get bored with your new machine and come back into the fold :)....

cheers,

Pobs

Hi treck, do you speak American English or English English as your second or third language, as all your posts (see here...) http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/search.php?searchid=147880 seem google translated and are 99% unconnected with anything around here barring the odd coincidental name or place that fits with your illusion. Please if you are going to post adverts, don't, post about your home countries history of aircraft - if the censors and your handlers will let you - cintribute not bring to refute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back