WSM MAGAZINE - Announcement of 1st release

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vajled

Airman 1st Class
Apr 9, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
This post is alowed by mods of this site, thx to all mods

Hello all,
I'm annoucing first realise of WSM magazine on 15.05.2012.
If anyone want to contribute with your own work in magazine please feel free to PM me

20120508172236.jpg

Cheers
Roman

Last edited:
Hello all again,
The Mods have allowed me to post this for all the members like announcement of mine 1st issue of magazine witch will be for now free of any charge.
It will be available for free download in pdf format. And who want to read it you are welcomed to download it.

Another thing must say to all Mods and new freinds what I meet here on this great site:
I'm sorry for all missunderstandings have no any bad intend at all and thank you all for letting me alowed to post this announcement of WSM magazine.
In my gratitude I see frindship and collegiality here and link for your site is shown under block friends on my web site's.

And special thx for one member who belive in my attentions (nazdravlje) :)

Best regards to all and cheers till bottom up

Roman Pipunic - Vajled

Good stuff Roman. Is this an on-line only magazine, or is it going to be in printed form also?
I can't do much at the moment, but I might be able to contribute an article or two at some time in the future. Meanwhile, best wishes for the new venture.

thx guys a lot :)

@Airframes - Thx Terry for your offer, gladly accepting it. Of course when you have time for that.
It will be for a start pdf version, dowlodable from my site and free for now and near future.
Still working on some ideas, new things for that type of magazine... hope it will turn out good.
For a first issue will make maybe 15-20 pages just to introduce my effort to modeling world and 2nd issue will be bigger and more covered with themes from modeling. Also another and another issue, more and more untill I came to one good number of pages what will cover all what I think it should.

And again, thank you all for your support and nice words.

Best regards to all,
Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back