WW2 aircraft relics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well.. Here are my little treasures :)
All parts of Ju 88
- A "Kühlerklappenschalter" (fitted in a frame which have also Ju 88 number)
- A "Kurszeiger"
- A "Steuergerät für Fliegerheizbekleidung"
- A Cockpitlamp (under restoration)
- 2 Data Tags
- A "Liska" drawing

h2.jpg

thanks for the pics, think im gonna restore whats left of my mg81, is that a matt black or gloss black finish on yours junkers88? love the 181, unusual story to to have no wreck nearby, perhaps this was dropped from above:shock: nice collection hesekiel

Great stuff guys!

My own relics include an engine cylinder from a Fiat BR.20 bomber shot down in the BoB (stolen by my uncle as a kid!), sections of wing fabric from RNZAF Mosquito NZ2328, stripped while under restoration, and the port front canopy section from an A-4K Skyhawk, a sounvenir from my days in the RNZAF.
All are still in NZ, and currently on long term loan to a museum.

hey junkers,
can you post more pics of the mg15 please, looks sweet.....:D
iv just got my hands on a relic 15, its in a few bits at mo, would like to use yours to compare and build mine uo, il post pics soon....

Hi, I wonder if you can help. I am trying to locate the belts for the 7.92 and in the picture you have, they look like the type, similar to what I am trying to find. Do you know where I can find this type of belt? Thanks :rolleyes:

Hi All

first post on this forum and am hoping someone can help identify these parts that I found washed up on Utah beach a few weeks ago.

There is a fuel valve of somesort, what I think is a condensor with the code

CA-275X
4.0MSF50VDC
PR MALLORY &CO INC
B210002-6

and a section of cast aluminium with a stamp 2005905.

they were all together on a larger sheet of aluminium skin so are all part of the same craft.

I am assuming they are of US origin given the maker name on the condensor (PR Mallory), but have had no joy identifying them.

does anyone recognise them and know what they may be from? Any help would be gratefully received.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0862.JPG
    IMG_0862.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 89
Welcome to the forum!

You might get a better response if you start a seperate thread about this. It might get lost here.

Also try to keep the pic size between 800 to 1024 pixs in size - those are too large.

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum!

You might get a better response if you start a seperate thread about this. It might get lost here.

Also try to keep the pic size between 800 to 1024 pixs in size - those are too large.

Good luck!

Thanks. I have re-sized the photos and started a new thread as you suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back