Ww2aircraft gathering in New Jersey?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
Hi guys,

Chris (Njaco) and I are planning to meet in April. I'll be in the States for a little more than a week, for a congress in Boston and then meet up with Chris in New Jersey the weekend after. I'll be arriving in Philladelphia in the afternoon of friday April 12th and leave on Sunday. We were thinking of inviting some of you guys living in the neighbourhood to join us, maybe on Friday night? It would be you one chance to meet the allmighty moderator Njaco and one of your European brothers on this forum, namely ... Eh... Me :lol: I promise I'll do the best I can to speak understandable English ;) (although I expect all of you to be fluent in Dutch of course)

Our plans are not fixed, yet, apart for the Saturday evening when both Chris and I are spoken for if I understood Chris correctly. Maybe Chris can chime in on this?

So if you're interested, please contact me or even better, Chris as he is the local guy.

While I would love to meet up with the both of you, (and anyone else that shows up), I have taken a vow to never set foot above the Mason / Dixon line again.
But you guys be sure to take a lot of pictures, especially of the Saturday night festivities!

Where I live is below the Mason-Dixon so haul yer azz up here!!

Ok, we can have a get together with some folks on Friday evening or...I'm getting a studio for Saturday so we can jam with the band. I think it holds about 30 people so anyone wants to come, let me know!

I originally told you guys (actually Chris) that I can be there that weekend, and hopefully I can.

But here's the caveat......

My daughter is a college gymnast and there's a chance that she can qualify for the national championships which are scheduled for that weekend. If she qualifies (which she did last year), I'll be heading to Shreveport, Louisiana for that weekend.

If not, I'll be jamming with you guys. I should know for sure about ten days prior.

Let you know.

Steve

Sounds like this could be a dangerous .. er, I mean great, get together, especially the jamming session. Lots of pics required, and, of course, good-quality sound and video of the jamming session!

Chris, unless Mason and/or Dixon have moved the line New Jersey is outside the line

Attachments

• linemap.jpg
    linemap.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 388
Chris, unless Mason and/or Dixon have moved the line New Jersey is outside the line

Yeah, I just remembered that Charles and I had a conversation about this a few years ago. Apparently my mother fudged the truth when I was an impressionable youth....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back