WW2aircraft.net Outage Repaired!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
Welcome news!!!

For those who frequent the forum, the forum has finally come back on line.

For those who noticed, the forum was offline for over a week and a half. For those friendships that have suffered, heal yourselves. For those friendships that have not fostered, may they begin. And for those who choose not to participate, we hope you continue to enjoy our technical and historical discussions.

Cheers!

Off hand Im guessing that no one will be able to answer that question but Horse.

Just a little smoky here in Moorpark. We are west of the Sylmar fire and east of the Montecito fire. But so far, it's been okay here. The winds have been strong, which haven't helped, but they are supposed to die down this afternoon.

I'm glad we're back online! I thought my computer was acting up until I contacted flyboyj and found out it was a sever issue or something like that. :thumbup:

PV-2 Guy

Just a little smoky here in Moorpark. We are west of the Sylmar fire and east of the Montecito fire. But so far, it's been okay here. The winds have been strong, which haven't helped, but they are supposed to die down this afternoon.

Thats good to hear, hopfully things stay that way and the fire's die out.

Oh yea ! A day without the forum is like a day without sunshine !
I was constantly getting lost on Facebook. Guess that will die on
the vine now, huh ?? Real names ! Hi Becca !!

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back