WWII HD Color (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
The History Channel is coming out with WWII color HD Airwar on 11/10/10 @ 9PM EST Wednesday looks good bookmark if you need.Cheers

The History Channel is coming out with WWII color HD Airwar on 11/10/10 @ 9PM EST Wednesday looks good bookmark if you need.Cheers

Is it a sequel to WWII in HD which came out one or two years ago on the History Channel? I was lucky enough to find that documentary in a video store a couple of months ago and at a very reasonable price. The producers state that the documentary was made from rare color film found in a two-year worldwide research and converted to HD with meticulous techniques; and it has some very clear footage so it would be nice to have look on that one about the air war.

Thanks for the heads up. I wish History Channel could get a hold of some of the BBC produced specials on the BoB shown this past fall. they never did show up on BBC-America and I could figure out an easy way to view them online.
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back