WWII resources

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chriswchase

Airman
Jan 21, 2013
Anchorage, AK
I am new to this forum (I am really glad I found this place as I am a history buff and when I build models I want the history behind them to be correct). So, the question I have is if anyone can let me know of some reliable online sources to purchase books and other related materials pertaining to military aircraft? I am in Alaska and do have access to a Barnes and Knobles but would like some reliable and honest sources to order from online. I appreciate any and all help you can give me! Happy modeling....

I am new to this forum (I am really glad I found this place as I am a history buff and when I build models I want the history behind them to be correct). So, the question I have is if anyone can let me know of some reliable online sources to purchase books and other related materials pertaining to military aircraft? I am in Alaska and do have access to a Barnes and Knobles but would like some reliable and honest sources to order from online. I appreciate any and all help you can give me! Happy modeling....

Love Anchorage. Can't wait to get back up to Alaska some day. Hopefully move their someday.

Anyhow...

Have you been to the Tidal Wave Bookstore in Anchorage, Alaska. Huge bookstore, and they have some great history books. I bought quite a few WW2 books while I was up there, and they are all at discount prices because they are used.

Amazon.com is about the best that I've come across. I haven't bought a book from a bookstore in the last 2 years. Especially love the used section.

I'm also going to move this to the Book section. You might find some good books and resources there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back