X-Factor and other.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
What's your on this phenomenon? Back in the day you could always count on that Sir Cliff Richard would pen down another Christmas No 1 (or whoever might have been in US, Germany etc), but nowadays it's just some wannabe, when you turn away from the telly for two clicks, when you return they're history and there's another w*nker or f*nny on the screen, howlin' at the microphone....hoping to "make it".

In India they had "Indian Idol" riots. Pretty crazy... I have no idea what this has to do with the X-factor, however.

Mass market rubbish for idiots who know nothing about music and hence want something safe. The early shows can be funny watching talentless muppets having their dreams shattered, but after that I refuse to watch. Then there is the depressing inevitability of the winner getting to number one and the fact they will sound the same as every other pop act. They will be forgotten very soon, but like a Hydra another appears to take their place

Yeah mate thats the ticket however i wish thoes shows would just be replaced by something more interesting perhaps Top Gear, new season starts tomorrow !!! :)
back to topic thoes shows are crutches for music retarted cripples.

I'm going to look a bit of a hypocrite now but I must admit to watching American Idol :oops: However it was the first show and hence only to see the talentless loosers get their dreams shattered. The one person who sounded, quite literally, like a foghorn had me laughing out loud :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back