Xtracrylix

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tigerdriver

Staff Sergeant
Sep 20, 2010
Norwich UK
www.seloc.org
Anyone used these much

I live quite near to Hannants ( this is not a good thing ) and they seem to be quite like them.

I like the way the colours are named correctly whereas with the vallejo air stuff i have been using its a bit of a faff checking colours are the right ones etc . Having said that they do spray nicely ....

I use them all the time. I thin with water and use a drying retarder,without which I did have clogging problems. I use the Liquitex retarder,a drop or two straight into the paint cup as part of the thinning.
Cheers
Steve

I've used Xtracrylix for a while now (I used to live quite close to Hannant's London branch, and you're right, it's not always a good thing!) I tend to do most of my painting with hairy sticks, but i have sprayed them too, and they're good for both tasks with a bit of thinning. They are probably the most accurate colours out there in terms of colour matching, well worth the investment I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back