Yet another Merry X-mas thread (but it's OK, it's from NS ;)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer

Captain
Nov 11, 2004
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Have a good one! :santa:

Attachments

• christmas_eve__2005_2_117.jpg
    christmas_eve__2005_2_117.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 463
  • merry_christmas_from_ns_130.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
damn, why'd you have to save your message as a .mpg? i wanted to put in on my mp3 player but it won't play on it! so, i decided to record my own christmas message, but i can only save it as a .WAV which i aint allowed to upload! well i mentioned sheep and cows, that's all you need to know...........

and attached are pictures me in the hat/scarf combo my aunt got me :rolleyes:

Attachments

• picture_8_195.jpg
    picture_8_195.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 441
  • picture_9_134.jpg
    picture_9_134.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 446
the lancaster kicks ass said:
damn, why'd you have to save your message as a .mpg? i wanted to put in on my mp3 player but it won't play on it! so, i decided to record my own christmas message, but i can only save it as a .WAV which i aint allowed to upload!
Lanc, just try converting your message to an .mpg or .mp3 yourself. It should be just a matter of changing the file extension from .wav to .mpg or .mp3. Give it a shot.

Great pics by the way. Very colourful. ;)

You too Lee. Merry Christmas to you and the misses. :)

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Hanukkah, which begins tonight at sundown. I wish you all the best and hope you get what you wish for. My wife heard your message too and sends along her wishes. I don't have any pictures of the 4 of us together yet, she just came home yesterday. It was a bit of a rough night last night, so I will spare you my warmed over death picture and share this one instead. Jacob holding his baby sister for the very first time. He has been really good through this so far! Here are 2 of my proudest achievements.

Attachments

• jacobkayleigh_187.jpg
    jacobkayleigh_187.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 411
Thanks Lanc. We have managed to salvage Hanukkah after all. We were going to do it last weekend early because of the baby and most of the family got that bloody cold that has been going around.

So now my wife's uncle and cousins are bored today (sometimes it's tough being Jewish on Christmas) and decided to cook a Hanukkah feast to being over for us, them and my in-laws. Yay!

So in about 6 hours we will have brisket, latkes and kugel! Then we can light the candles and have a proper Hanukkah for Jacob and Kayleigh. I hope all of you are having or have had a great Christmas and/or first night of Hanukkah. Best wishes from our home to yours.

HO HO HO............

24 hours of A Christmas Story is the greatest....

A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All...

Attachments

• ralphie_meets_santa_192.mpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 141
  • hpim0090_519.jpg
    hpim0090_519.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 375
  • hpim0092_180.jpg
    hpim0092_180.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 374
if that was supposed to show me that you can upload .wma files les, i know you can :lol: mine's a .wav............

i'll try to zip it later, but for now i'm about to go to the fox hunt!

pack hunting with hounds is outlawed, however there are other forms of hunting that are still legal with hounds, drag hunting for example, there are so many holes in the hunting act, it's hard to actually convict people, it's perfectly legal for riders to dress up and take their pack through a town for example, then, as was the case today, they took the hounds up onto the moor for some exercise, if an animal were to attack them isn't it only reasonable for the dog to kill it in self defence ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back