You gotta love the P51H (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Redbeard

Airman
Sep 14, 2008
Redding ,CA
I'm not an expret or some one with alot of experience in the flying field but I know that I love the P51H. My bud hooked me up with it and a personal skin to match and it was set in stone. Don't know if anyone else likes it but as for me, that crate is a God Sent Item. Just a thought.

RB, not sure if you have a copy of this screenshot of you Big Red I grabbed a while back, but I had it stashed away in my killin' archives...

So what the heck, I'll post it here for ya'...

Attachments

• RB_1.jpg
    RB_1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 190
that was my bad. The "H" is the P-51d-nt. I was still stuck in CFS3 but soo very much like that crate. It's nimble, easy on the pilot and can lay down the smack when needed. But that's just my personal observation.

Set your convergence to 125M and practice firing only at convergence. Those 6 fifties don't chop birds in half like a FW or Tempest, but you'll almost always cut some controls or smoke an engine in a single pass.

Also, fly with considerable nose-down trim. You'll shed fewer wings at high speed that way. ;)

Set your convergence to 125M and practice firing only at convergence. Those 6 fifties don't chop birds in half like a FW or Tempest, but you'll almost always cut some controls or smoke an engine in a single pass.

Also, fly with considerable nose-down trim. You'll shed fewer wings at high speed that way. ;)
Great advice! I love the P-51D. The climb rate is awesome and it is fast. You are right about the armament, it is good.

yeah it was pretty good, i like most of the il-2 movies that are being posted. i dont know how you guys pull it off but keep up the fine arts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back