Your 6th Sense stories

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
That's quite a story, Gary. I can't remember all the times where I've had a funny feeling and it wound up saving my hide. Goes to show you shouldn't ignore your intuition...

I was at a red light once, going home the same way I have for years, when on a whim I quickly turned right on red and detoured, going completely out of my way and ended up in a subdivision. I had to get back onto the main road; when I peeked back at the red light, I saw the same vehicles just starting to pull forward when someone blew through the intersection and hit every single car. It was chilling listening to all the sirens for the rest of the way home....

Hmmmmm

My dad had one at work where he pulled over a guy and he never asks anyone to step out on a traffic stop but to him something didn't feel right. He did and right between the seats was an AK47.....

I have a some what similar story, but I chose to ignore that little voice in my head. Long story short. Great day out on my Sportster, short ride to get some gas, fairly convinced myself that I was going to get hit by a car. Sure enough leaving the gas station an old woman (literally rushing to church!) crossed the double-yellow and took out the front of the bike and sent me to the pavement. Not life threatning, but if I was a little further out into the road...maybe

Oh damn, I just remembered another one when I guess I did listen, though subconsiously. At school in Dayton Beach. Out eating dinner with my room mate, he drove to Morrisons Buffet I think it was. Anyway, for some reason, completely out of the blue I say I want to drive his car back to the apartment. Never had the urge before. Light turns green at the parking lot to exit and a Semi flies through the red light going like 60 miles an hour. Nothing new there, except that my buddies MO was to always gun it as soon as the light turned green...everytime. I think we both just looked at each other as it sank in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back