Your smartphone apps? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In order of importance: Shift Worker Calender, you Monday to Fridays always know when you're working, The Weather Network and DriveBC for winter road conditions, GasBuddy because there are serious price fluctuations between here and the coast, The Province online newspaper and TSN(The Sports Network) and four golf GPS apps that I downloaded and will test next season and will narrow it down to one, Skyview and a compass.

Geo

Flashlight,Handy Level,stocks,weather Channel,espnf1,Broncos's,Fox Sports,NFL Mobile,F1 timing,FIFA,RV Dumps,RV Parks,Gas prices,Woodall's,Truck&RV,Area codes,Ram Toolbox,MAPs,flighttrack,gateguru,edmunds,mapquest,fido factor,pawuv lite,google maps,mixology,hello vino,epicurious,food on the road,itranslate,zillow,mobile alert...............bunch of games and financial banking apps also.Most were free

I've seen heros behind the registers......... "If you step aside, I'll wait on the people behind you while you are on the phone"!

I worked with an Old Fart whose phone would beep when he got EMAILS.... whot the?

I think phones should be checked in at the door for employees.

I hope they never let folks use the cellphones on airliners to talk,i know there will be busted heads along the flight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back