Your Wild Life Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
I have always loved pictures of animals and wildlife in their natural settings. Share the pictures you have taken here.

We live in a Bald Eagle wintering area. Approx. 200 breeding pairs come here for the winter ever year. Today we went and did some Eagle watching. Here are a few of the pics that I took. Unfortunately some are a bit blurry. My best lens is only a 55-200mm at the moment, but for the most part I think they turned out pretty good.

be32.jpg

be34.jpg

be30.jpg

be31.jpg

be28.jpg

be27.jpg

be21.jpg

be22.jpg

be15.jpg

be12.jpg

be11.jpg

be10.jpg

be11.jpg

And a juvenile Bald Eagle, whose feathers have not turned white yet.

be9.jpg

Nice shots Adler! We are very fortunate to live on the Pacific Northwest. Get to see eagles all the time and they are VERY impressive.

Nice shots Adler! We are very fortunate to live on the Pacific Northwest. Get to see eagles all the time and they are VERY impressive.

We are fortunate enough to be in a wintering area for them. About 200 pairs of them show up here for the whole winter.

I would love to see some wildlife photos that others here may have taken. That is why I started the thread.

Absolutely a great idea for a thread and some stunning shots there dudes !!

Here's a few from our local Hawk conservancy..Secretary Bird, Eagles, Owls....and you're right, they are big budgies up close !!!

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 242
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 215
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 222
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 213
  • w5.jpg
    w5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 211
  • w6.jpg
    w6.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 216
  • w7.jpg
    w7.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 204
  • w8.jpg
    w8.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 217
Yep, great thread, thanx guys....I love birds of prey....Gaz and I are lucky to have a wonderful conservancy near us. A few shots from me. The African Fish Eagle is called Othello and is lovely....his talons are scary! The peregrine falcon was so fast, I was lucky to catch him.....most people were looking the wrong way! The bald Eagle is called Cheyenne (her mum and dad were injured birds). Her display (with Danebury) always moves me - they fly back some 2 miles to the conservancy being harrried by the local bird populace. Bet you are pleased you had the Bald Eagle as the US symbol and not the turkey!!!

Attachments

• hawk1.jpg
    hawk1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 195
  • hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 194
  • hawk3.jpg
    hawk3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 181
  • hawk4.jpg
    hawk4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 194

Last edited:
Raptors is my favorite animals. Nice waterfowl pics Carl. Great variety GrauGeist. I can't seem to open the attachments Dr. Gnomey. Most of mine are posted in my personal gallery but I'll cruise through all my unsorted stuff.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back