**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Mosquito NF Mk.XIII/XVII - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope the Ultracast parts can be sent.
About a year ago, maybe a touch earlier, they announced that they would not be exporting to the UK and parts of Europe, due to changes in export costs (taxes, I think, from memory) and shipping charges.
In the past, I've had stuff from them direct which arrived in the UK within two weeks.

I hope the Ultracast parts can be sent.
About a year ago, maybe a touch earlier, they announced that they would not be exporting to the UK and parts of Europe, due to changes in export costs (taxes, I think, from memory) and shipping charges.
In the past, I've had stuff from them direct which arrived in the UK within two weeks.
I had already ordered from Ultracast a few years ago, without any problem.
Now, things have changed and the French State has decided to tax products that do not come from Europe...!!! :rolleyes:
For the moment, it seems that Ultracast has taken my order into account, but it is likely that French customs will ask me to pay a fee to send my parcel!:oops:
The problem is that it seems that some brands dedicated to model kits making such as Ultracast are not well distributed in France.
It will probably be better for me, a possible next time, to ask a Canadian member of the forum to order for me and send me the parcel...

Hello,

Ultracast items well arrived, but the French post made me pay 12 euros tax! :oops: :angry4::angry5:
DSCN7093.JPG

Landing gear done !
DSCN7091.JPGDSCN7094.JPGDSCN7096.JPGDSCN7097.JPG
Now ready for the painting step of the airframe
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back