Aircraft Identification V (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes :thumbleft:
About how it flew, I've read this controversial comment on Virtual Aircraft Museum's page:

Cheers

Hi Marco
well if you consult "the best of wings magazine" you'll find very laudatory comments on the Tunison. Well this means once more if necessary that you cannot take anything for granted (especially on the web)...:|
Cheers
carson
books.google.it/books?isbn=1574883682...

A very easy one (but funny shot):

EASYQUIZ.png

Cheers

A very easy one (but funny shot):

EASYQUIZ.png

Cheers

Hi Marco I believe everybody has fallen asleep on this forum:sleepy1:
Since three days have gone by since your last offer without any reaction I suggest you should give us a clue or else name outright your a/c....
Cheers
carson

Hi Marco I believe everybody has fallen asleep on this forum:sleepy1:
Since three days have gone by since your last offer without any reaction I suggest you should give us a clue or else name outright your a/c....
Cheers
carson
Some hints: it was italian, it was a trainer (ok, this isn't really a big hint :rolleyes:) and it was nicknamed (and painted) like a bird that not so used to fly ;)

Cheers

Some hints: it was italian, it was a trainer (ok, this isn't really a big hint :rolleyes:) and it was nicknamed (and painted) like a bird that not so used to fly ;)

Cheers

Hi Marco

I really dunno what it is but I can offer three options: Fiat Ansaldo AS1, IMAM Ro/5 and Piaggio P9
Probably none of the three
carson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back