"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fully agree but then it is one more orphan type to train and maintain and support.

As a Kamikaze drone you only need to fly one with a pilot (which could easily be a non Ukrainian volunteer if well behind the front lines) while the drone operator is being trained. After that no more manned flights unless each one is given a manned test flight. Maintenance? Not much needed during the manned flight stage - critical items only - and none after that.

Again I think they could easily get volunteers from other countries to do that if well back from the battlefront.

Last edited:

I think a key point is made at the end of the piece when it points out that this mobilisation may well include the major cities, areas that have previously been except from mobilisations.

I was listening too a radio program from India and Nepal where it was pointed out that Russian recruitment of people from those area had largely dried, up as the losses incurred had vastly exceeded what the expectations given. The people who had joined up had been told that as they were not Russian citizens, they would be given second line duties manning borders and similar roles. Of course they were fed straight into the front lines.

''...Some European politicians cooperating with the news site were paid from Russian funds that in some cases also covered their 2024 EU election campaign, the daily adds.

The payments targeted politicians from Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands and Poland, Denik N said, citing a Czech foreign ministry source.

It singled out the far-right German party Alternative for Germany (AfD) as being involved
...''

We already have Hungary fully controlled by right-wing Putin friends, also Slovakia to a major part just recently. We don't need more. Ukraine does not need more.
Poland just got rid of most of those people, just their farmers seem to be still influenced by Putins money

I don't think using F-4s would be a good idea. Even in 1990, before the 301st transitioned to -16s, they had far too many IFEs.

They could use them as big drones, packed with fuel and explosives, maybe some Elint receivers to locate radar/sam sites, and have them attack some bigger targets.
How much range do they have with afterburners on at very low alt?

They could use them as big drones, packed with fuel and explosives, maybe some Elint receivers to locate radar/sam sites, and have them attack some bigger targets.
How much range do they have with afterburners on at very low alt?
They're big, fast, carry a ton o' fun and I just watched a vid on Sandboxx where an F-4 drone was shot down by the latest and greatest AMRAAM. I guess there's a bunch left. Think of the mayhem and merriment a dozen or so launched with a drone swarm could provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back