Bf.109G-6 - "Blumen" Messerschmitt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Igmar

Airman
Apr 20, 2023
Ukraine
www.youtube.com
Hello, colleagues.
Bf. 109 G6 fighter model, pilot - Hermann Graf. Scale 1/48, manufacturer "Hasegawa".
The fuselage was resawed and adjusted according to the drawing, wings, stabiliser, propeller cock, blades, wheels - from the box. On the planes simulated rivets.
The wheel "crutch" - "elf". Machine guns (chemical blackening - "bluing") - "Aber". Pitot tube - "FineModels" (modified). Exhaust pipes - "Moskit". In the cockpit, which unfortunately is not visible - "Eduard" dashboard with modifications and some other details. The blower air intake is from "Zvezda" (Bf. 109 F-4, the copying is better than in the model kit), the air intake ring is made of brass. In the air intakes, the grids/grids of radiators are "Eduard".
Everything else is handmade.
Cockpit lantern, lantern binding double-sided, copper foil 0.1 mm soldering, glazing - "Tamievskaya" "Pla Plate" 0.2 mm, and plexiglass. Handles on the apertures were made of transparent sprue, glued "Revell" "Contacta Liquid special" which was diluted with acetone. The sight is handmade, the chiseled lens is visible, the color of the sight is chemical blackening.
Chassis struts - aluminium, turned on the machine "Unimat".
In the chassis recesses - moulded foil. Dust covers - 0.06 mm copper foil, stitched with copper wire. Yes, and one detail from "Eduard" is present.
Under-wing radiators - also a little foil.
Under the wings "WfG. 21" - copper wire, foil. Rocket - turning, ebonite. Welded seams, as well as on the blower air intake - Tamiya "Light-curing putty".
The "tulip" on the bow is a colouring, not a decal.
There are many more homemade parts, but I told you about the main ones.
IMG_7106.jpg
IMG_7104.jpg
IMG_7118.jpg
IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_7131.jpg
IMG_7110.jpg
IMG_7125.jpg
IMG_7136.jpg

What a beauty! I've got the Hasegawa version tick away in the back of my closet. This makes me want to dig it out and start planning. Thank you sir for sharing your wonderful build with us.

Thank you, colleagues, for your attention to my work.

How did you do the simulated rivets?
The photo shows a tool for rolling rivets. It is a homemade device based on a gear from a watch. In shops that sell models and tools for them, you can find a similar device of factory production, there in a set, can be gears with different pitch. "Trumpeter", "Excel", for example, offered such a tool. You can probably find other manufacturers as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1_1.jpg
    IMG_1_1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 11
Thank you, colleagues, for your attention to my work.

The photo shows a tool for rolling rivets. It is a homemade device based on a gear from a watch. In shops that sell models and tools for them, you can find a similar device of factory production, there in a set, can be gears with different pitch. "Trumpeter", "Excel", for example, offered such a tool. You can probably find other manufacturers as well.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back