**** CANCELLED: GB-36 1/72 caproni Ca-313 - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
1/72 Caproni CA-313 R.P.B. 2 21-8

Username
:destrozas
First name:sergio
Category:intermediate
Scale:1/72
Manufacturer:italeri
Model Type:Caproni CA-313 #1106
Addons: none

CA313.jpg

later I will add information about the model and some profile

thks boyz,

next step masks all windows,,,,, ppppuuuuffff finished finally

IMG_9873.jpg

IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9875.jpg

now the wing, which are a big problem as they fit fatal

Let us know when your hands stop shaking and your eyes see straight again! Nice job.

The ophthalmologist has already told me that it will take between 6 or 7 years to recover ... :evil4::evil4::evil4::evil4::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

no innards?

without entrails the interior is inapplicable and does not deserve lapena or teach it, the detail something is to do it all again, the mold is from the 70s and the ip does not have dials is flat has no decal either, the buy aftermakers is to buy everything is everything, and it is more expensive than two models together ... if you add that the transparent ones are so thick that you will not see almost the interior nothing more than a blur

thanks you fellas,
because now I did not want to complicate my life the plane has repackaged since it has had to be sanding a lot and enough lines of paneling in positive have been lost, so I have looked for the blueprint and shortly I will get the before I am just repanelar the dornier that has been a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back