Extreme Home Simulation

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

eddie_brunette

Senior Airman
Oct 17, 2007
Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Last night I came up with this idea......

3d Glasses with head tracking + orbotron + playchair = Extreme Home Simulation!!!! Work perfectly for Flying and Racing Sims! Your thoughts?

edd

vusix.jpg

orbotron.jpg

playchair.jpg

Ok...Ill try again...

View attachment 81288

View attachment 81289

View attachment 81290

please let know if not visible again

edd

hi eddie,

the pics arent working for me.
do you upload them via imageshack? if so what link do you copy and paste in here?
when you upload them via imageshack, you will see the pics and 2 or 3 links above the pic and the same below, the best is to take the 1st one below the pic and copy it and paste it in here. then it should work

yeah i think it is now that i read that you can see the pics, im trying to figure out how it commes that i get those blasted little crosses:confused:

The images still aren't showing up, and if I follow the links to ImageShack, I still get broken images...

How about saving the images to your computer, then uploading to the forum directly? That might solve the problem!

I'd sure like to see this system!

@edd: its not ur fault, hell there are times that i can do and see everything on the net while others cant connect to the net :s

@marcel: i tried updating java, ive read that java could cause those problems but i already have the latest update installed. and i cant get a faster connection cause i already have a subscription on the fastest provider with the fastest gamma available.

if someone could help me with the settings or a solution please feel free to suggest something. i also would like to see the system.

sturmer

Well hells bells...I'm even trying to view the images right now on my gaming machine...

With a wicked fast DSL connection, ATI X1650GT 512Mb vid, 3.2GHz Xeon processor and 2Gb RDRAM, etc etc...and still I get the dreaded "red X"...

Perhaps I don't know the secret handshake? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back