Focke-Wulf and Messerschmitt GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How about HA-300 then? The last aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt and build in Egypt... :)

0508121.jpg

Now that's one I didn't know about ! It has the look of the Hal (???) - the Indian-built version of the Folland Midge/Gnat fighter version of the Gnat trainer.

Well, for what it's worth....(probably not that bl**dy much :lol:) I was as thinking like verybody else, 110's, 109's, 190's etc., but prototypes and such are welcome if you ask me (which you probably won't :lol:)....

I think if there's a kit made of it, and its a Focke-Wulf or a Messerschmitt, it should be good to go!

Trying to decide if I want to do two for this build. I've got the 1/32 A-8, and there's a 1/48 Tamiya D-9 with a resin engine(!) in that mess of models we got, but I don't know if I want to tackle that.

It might Cory. Get yourself some CA Debonder and brush it onto the joints. It may soften the glue enough to get it apart. If you manage it, I'd personally have no problem with you entering the build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back