Happy New Years!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy new year to everyone :)
Best of luck for everyone, especially to you, Mike.

To all Forum members and especially to the "Old Guard":

To the Mods: Marcel; non-Captain non-Vic(nee)Jim; Chef Karl rochie; Wurger(drogi przyjacielu, jak się masz?); Wayne (where did you find the time) Little; Der Adler Chris (Danke, dass Sie um mich kümmerst)

I am not hanging around the Hellhorn taking a pull whilst I wait.
I am, still on the greenside of the sod though it has been a L O N G and tortures road: Myocardial Infarct, 5 stents, 2 Cardiac surgeries, dead 2X, and an aortic valve implant for starters. Plus all the Arsch schmerzt associated with my advanced years. Sorry to report, no tunnel – no light – no relatives waving me home. Though I vaguely recall a red complected guy (who looked a lot like Leonard Nimoy) asking me it I preferred 3 tines or 4 tines????
Joe's lost was a deeply felt blow. We had shared many messages and emails about drones. I miss his advice and council.

A special note to Fumiyuki: 誰もが諦めていた私の命を救ってくれたのは、日本人の心臓外科医でした
Daremoga akiramete ita watashi no inochi o sukutte kureta no wa, nihonjin no shinzō gekaideshita

I'll continue to lurk the sidelines and may even post from time to time.
well you made me feel a whole lot better!
Speschully that schmerzt thing :shock:

To all Forum members and especially to the "Old Guard":

To the Mods: Marcel; non-Captain non-Vic(nee)Jim; Chef Karl rochie; Wurger(drogi przyjacielu, jak się masz?); Wayne (where did you find the time) Little; Der Adler Chris (Danke, dass Sie um mich kümmerst)

I am not hanging around the Hellhorn taking a pull whilst I wait.
I am, still on the greenside of the sod though it has been a L O N G and tortures road: Myocardial Infarct, 5 stents, 2 Cardiac surgeries, dead 2X, and an aortic valve implant for starters. Plus all the Arsch schmerzt associated with my advanced years. Sorry to report, no tunnel – no light – no relatives waving me home. Though I vaguely recall a red complected guy (who looked a lot like Leonard Nimoy) asking me it I preferred 3 tines or 4 tines????
Joe's lost was a deeply felt blow. We had shared many messages and emails about drones. I miss his advice and council.

A special note to Fumiyuki: 誰もが諦めていた私の命を救ってくれたのは、日本人の心臓外科医でした
Daremoga akiramete ita watashi no inochi o sukutte kureta no wa, nihonjin no shinzō gekaideshita

I'll continue to lurk the sidelines and may even post from time to time.
Nice to hear from you Mike!

Happy New Year, Everybody. Here's hoping 2024 is a great year for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back