Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MorrisOxford

Airman
Sep 5, 2016
Oxfordshire
Hello fellow forum members.
Andy here - after nearly 7 years of lurking in the background of this forum reading everyone else's posts I thought it was about time I joined in to make a contribution - hopefully positive.
I am retired and recently became a widower so have little excuse for keeping quiet.
I am particularly interested in RAF 82 Sqdn and SEAC India+Burma unit histories and modelling 1/48 aircraft (beginner - improver).
I have been collecting model aircraft kits for ages, and built a few but think it's about time I actually build more regularly (stash aquired beyond life expectancy !).
When I've got a few more under my belt I thought I might have a go at a Group Build.
Best regards to all
Andy

Hello fellow forum members.
Andy here - after nearly 7 years of lurking in the background of this forum reading everyone else's posts I thought it was about time I joined in to make a contribution - hopefully positive.
I am retired and recently became a widower so have little excuse for keeping quiet.
I am particularly interested in RAF 82 Sqdn and SEAC India+Burma unit histories and modelling 1/48 aircraft (beginner - improver).
I have been collecting model aircraft kits for ages, and built a few but think it's about time I actually build more regularly (stash aquired beyond life expectancy !).
When I've got a few more under my belt I thought I might have a go at a Group Build.
Best regards to all
Andy

Hi and welcome.
You will find a wealth of knowledge and more important a friendly bunch of people here, that can, and will help if asked.
Do not be shy. It can be big fun building a model and get some help when stuck or trying to get it next level. Or just as good as you want it.

Hope you share your builds and enter, when you feel like it, the group builds.
Have fun, glue stuff up, splash some paint.

Me again - please can someone point me to the up to date sticky for posting multiple pictures on the forum? Can't find a recent one that works on my browser (Firefox 120.0.1). 🦇

Click the "Attach files" button below and it will take you to your folders. Find and open your folder. Hold the left click button down on your mouse and drag it through the photos you want uploaded and click open in the bottom right corner. All the photos you have highlighted will show up below. You can then pick the order that you want the photos show up in the post. You can also do this individually if you want. Also, click on the "Insert..." button in the photo. This will allow you to choose between thumbnail or fulls size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back