Old account gone?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FulmenTheFinn

Recruit
Dec 9, 2023
Hello,

Yesterday I came across this site as part of some research I'm doing for a personal pet project relating to certain aircraft. I recalled that I may have created an account here, so I checked my e-mails and indeed I had, back on 23 December 2006. I tried logging in, only to discover that the username no longer exists, nor is any existing username on the site associated with its e-mail address, which I still use. I then checked the links in the activation e-mails from 2006 associated with the account creation, which I all still have, but all the links were dead and gave a "404 Not Found" error. I don't recall ever using the account to post anything, so I suspect it was deleted due to inactivity. Is it possible to restore the account, or am I stuck with this new one I created yesterday? I specifically avoided using the same e-mail or exact same username on this account in hopes that the old one could be restored.

Cheers.

Hello,

Welcome back. Unfortunately your old accound hasn't existed. A couple of years ago the forum server crashed and I believe it was the time some of the forum data including the account was lost. It doesn't seem to be possible to restore it, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back