P-51 Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Requiring insurance is a fine law. If you have ever been rear-ended by someone with out insurance you know exactly what I am talking about. And you can drive without insurance, just be prepared to pay the fine if you are stopped by an officer or involved in an accident.

Yes, it would. I think it's a £200 fine for driving without insurance here, not nearly high enough, as insurance itself on average is about £300 a year.

And forgetting your driver's licence at home is 600 $ Can. here. :lol:
Using a personnal car as a work car (example : delivering pizza with your own car) is 1000 $ Can.

In Québec, I ever heard that I was FORCED to have car insurances though. But I must say that we have the SAAQ (Société de l'Assurance Automobile du Québec). It's a kind of gouvernemantal insurance. But it's still a good idea to also buy an insurance from a company.

Yeah, I must admit that our system is weird...

... So weird that if ever you drive a car while you're drunk, you got an accident, kill somebody and got badly hurt, of corse you'll lose your driver's licence and go in jail. But you'll got a compensation from the SAAQ for the wounds you had. If you can't work anymore (example : you're paralysed), they'll give you a life compention. That's the "no-fault" system. This system is so weird that we're trying to "reform" it.

He said, he thinks it's alabama...calm down.

Lightning Guy said:
I didn't even know they had beaches in Canada.

Oh... Their is beaches in Canada. But I must admit that they are not as sunny as US or Australian beaches.

Their is beaches all along the St-Laurent river, around the "Grands Lacs" (I'm sorry, I don't know the English name of that), on the West cost in British Columbia, in New-Brunswick and in Nova-Scotia. These are the most famous ones, but I'm sure their is many more.

Great Lakes, if you are referring to what I think you are referring to. Anyway, I appreciate the info. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back