Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_2185.jpeg

They certainly are getting some bad press these days.
Is it incompetence, sabotage, or have the Powers that Be decided Boeing needs to be taken down a notch?

Not WW2 which is what I prefer, but my neighbor just gave me this. He decided it was too much for him (he's not a model builder). I'll take any free model…. :lol:

IMG_3225.jpeg

IMG_3226.jpeg

I have seemed to find the mother load of WW2 kits though. A co-worker who has built models for 40+ years is downsizing his stash of unbuilt kits (literally hundreds of kits). I have already picked out about 10 kits. I will regularly purchase from him at this point and build my stash up.

Not WW2 which is what I prefer, but my neighbor just gave me this. He decided it was too much for him (he's not a model builder). I'll take any free model…. :lol:

View attachment 769191

View attachment 769192

I have seemed to find the mother load of WW2 kits though. A co-worker who has built models for 40+ years is downsizing his stash of unbuilt kits (literally hundreds of kits). I have already picked out about 10 kits. I will regularly purchase from him at this point and build my stash up.
It seems you can retire early with the uniform collection and model stash. The room was finished just in time.

Think this is the first time I haven't bought a kit in some time. I bought some varnish, some masks and books from far way. I will post when they arrive. I am worried about my B5N2 1/32 decals. They hit the states safely from Serbia and are now somewhere but here. Arghh. I did get the barrels for the Divine Wind Ki-9 and K5Y1.
barrels.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back