searching for J2M series blueprints and tech data, as much as possible

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Manual with drawings for Type 100, 1,450 hp. engine(Kasei-11). Not Kasei-23 for the J2M but structure and material can be known.
if you ever come across the same for the Kasei-23, do let me know! that would pretty much be the cherry on top! I'll probably also be searching about the cabin pressurization method, but that's pretty much one of the last things I need along the 23

The basic structure of the J2M looks almost same as the A6M.

J2M's landing gear
View attachment 671072
View attachment 671070View attachment 671071
Source: Mechanic of World Aircraft aka Maru-mecha

A6M's for references
View attachment 671073View attachment 671074View attachment 671075View attachment 671076View attachment 671077

In my last post, "IJA/IJN Aviation Material Standards (Copper for rivets and wires)" was wrong.
It should have been read "IJA/IJN Aviation Material Standards (Steel wires including rivets and tension wires)"
Sorry!
Do you happen to have the rest of the Meru Mechanic 43 too? if you do please do send it over! I'm searchin far and wide but cant find anything

J2M from the Mechanic of World Aircraft vol.4
J2M/A7M/Ki-46
I adore you. thank you so much for that!!! you've been providing me with mindblowingly good info :D I'll have trouble translating some of it because my japanese friends find reading the thing very hard.. though I'll manage somehow, I'll do it bit by bit.

I think I have literally all I need except Kasei-23 specific info, but I'm surprised by the amount of detail I managed to gather in the first place!

If you are in a hurry, Kasei 23 manual is available for JPY5,000(about $60) a copy though I don't guarantee its contents.
Probably a duplicate of original manual.
Just an information for you.

Kasei-23_01.jpeg

Source: 三菱・火星23型発動機

Attachments

• Kasei-23_04.jpeg
    Kasei-23_04.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 28
  • Kasei-23_03.jpeg
    Kasei-23_03.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Kasei-23_02.jpeg
    Kasei-23_02.jpeg