Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Legislation Banning ‘Chemtrails’

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And to give you that close up look to see the culprits better:

GF_IvPZXoAAC4cX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Funnily enough I have always liked the Victor and Valiant but haven't been a fan of the Vulcan.
I have been a fan of the Vulcan ever since one at the Edwards AFB Airshow made a pass where it rolled vertical with the bomb bay open while the British announcer said, "The crew have all been single since arriving in the local area."

Victor and Valiant always looked like to me that they originally were supposed to be submarines.

I have been a fan of the Vulcan ever since one at the Edwards AFB Airshow made a pass where it rolled vertical with the bomb bay open while the British announcer said, "The crew have all been single since arriving in the local area."

Victor and Valiant always looked like to me that they originally were supposed to be submarines.
They do have a certain Jules Verne appearance to them.

What will they ban next? Poor innocent Hobbits? The Tooth Fairy? ........ sigh. If only we could perfect a method of turning human stupidity into fuel ..... all our problems would be solved - it's inexhaustible. Nah , we'd find a way to screw that up too. Sigh.......

True story: I spent decades working in the field of aircraft survivability, mostly doing things called "failure modes, effects, and criticalities analyses" (FMECAs) for all kinds of military airplanes. The last one I did before retiring was for Boeing's KC-46 tanker, based on the 767 airframe and systems. So my basic information sources were the equivalent analyses done for the 767. To do a FMECA you have to identify everything in the aircraft down to individual component levels. At the time (nearly 10 years ago now) I knew everything in that airliner. No hidden tanks for chemicals, no spray bars, no controls to activate any such thing. Now, my sister-in-law, who's a person of average intelligence, had been listening to a certain radio program where the whole "chemtrails conspiracy" was a major topic of discussion. She bought into it 100%. I tried to explain to her that there was no such equipment in 767 at least, I knew that for a fact. I explained exactly how I knew it. Her response: "I respectfully disagree." So that's how I learned for sure that there's no reaching people with conspiracy mindsets.

One of the sources of this nonsense was Art Bell's AM Coast to Coast radio show.
He used the "Chemtrail" thing to drum his snake oil that supposedly protected you from it's effects. It also was supposed to strengthen bones and cartilage and so on.
I used to listen to the show because it was entertaining with it's alien topics and other "interesting" areas of discussion.

But damn, some of the people that called in...I honestly thought, at the time, that some of these people were just script actors.
However, over time, I realized that I was completely wrong with that assumption...

One of the sources of this nonsense was Art Bell's AM Coast to Coast radio show.
He used the "Chemtrail" thing to drum his snake oil that supposedly protected you from it's effects. It also was supposed to strengthen bones and cartilage and so on.
I used to listen to the show because it was entertaining with it's alien topics and other "interesting" areas of discussion.

But damn, some of the people that called in...I honestly thought, at the time, that some of these people were just script actors.
However, over time, I realized that I was completely wrong with that assumption...
Yep, that was the show my sister-in-law was addicted to!

Every time I think these conspiracists have plumbed the depths of human stupidity, some asshole utters "Hold my beer" and breaks out his shovel.
I have a local acquaintance who, whenever we run into each other, goes on, at length, how the second World Trade Center attack IS a conspiracy, at length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back