What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The trolls are out in force today…
1708202954826.png

Well, I found the Right sliding window on the Ercoupe is stuck in the Down position, which makes it rather too windy inside to fly. Before I bought the airplane someone installed the sliding window welts in backwards. As a result, when I modified the windows with lower reinforcements per the later aircraft design, the Right window got hung up and would not close all the way, being open a few inches at the top. No problem, really, I always fly with it open a bit at the top, anyway. But yesterday, right out of the blue, the Right window stuck down and will neither go all the way down or more than about a third of the way up. I have no idea what occurred to cause this but I'll probably have to take to take the seat pan out and cut the bottom off the Right window with a Dremal to get it back apart. Then I'll have to make a new window. Great...............

Yesterday. Thunder, lightning, biggass rain. Pop, sparks flew, a bit of smoke. Our NBN box kaput! So no Wi-Fi or internet on my laptop and am using up roaming!!!!! Tomorrow tech to replace nbn box!!!

Not good. Had that happen a couple of years back over Christmas, not completely bust but intermittent and it took forever to get the bast$$ds to fix it and they never admitted anything was wrong. 🤪

Not good. Had that happen a couple of years back over Christmas, not completely bust but intermittent and it took forever to get the bast$$ds to fix it and they never admitted anything was wrong. 🤪
Same with out nbn box at xmas about five years back. Living well outside any major city it took a month for them to fix it.
I guess two days is not worth stressing over. Annnnd, it's Foxtel!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back