What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My students were very enthusiastic about their final assignment of the year. It's funny how many of them want to be teachers. They must be little because they have no idea. There were some good ideas and reasoning as to why they wanted those types of jobs.

I grilled sirloins, roasted potatoes and carrots, and mushrooms in butter for the family, and stuck the landing, everything came out top-tier. And to top it all off, I got the grill cleared off and under cover right before a thunderstorm rolled in. Double-win!
Le's throw some bacon on that barbie!

This cheered me up. I just quit my job and sent the info

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Cohen Richard, the Attorney/Solicitor for the United Kingdom Embassy in Nigeria. I have been authorized to effect the payment of $65.5 million to you, which serves as a compensation fund from the Nigerian government to you.

You are hereby advised to send the below to my office to process your file and subsequently release your $65.5 million to you.

1: Your full name.
2: Address.
3: Telephone Number.
4: A scanned copy of your international passport/driver's license.
5: Your company name and your position in your company.

I will give you more details as soon as I receive the above-requested information.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Cohen, Richard.
Attorney/Solicitor to the United Kingdom Consular, Nigeria.

When's the last time anyone saw a Nigerian email scam?

This cheered me up. I just quit my job and sent the info

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Cohen Richard, the Attorney/Solicitor for the United Kingdom Embassy in Nigeria. I have been authorized to effect the payment of $65.5 million to you, which serves as a compensation fund from the Nigerian government to you.

You are hereby advised to send the below to my office to process your file and subsequently release your $65.5 million to you.

1: Your full name.
2: Address.
3: Telephone Number.
4: A scanned copy of your international passport/driver's license.
5: Your company name and your position in your company.

I will give you more details as soon as I receive the above-requested information.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Cohen, Richard.
Attorney/Solicitor to the United Kingdom Consular, Nigeria.

When's the last time anyone saw a Nigerian email scam?
Ah, reminds me of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o5hSxvN_-s

-I'm not going to write about the solar storm/aurora because I don't have any good photos.
-This is about a "significant" local event: nature replenishing itself.
-The back of our house has a peculiar attachment. It is open but covered so there is a breeze but not direct sun. We have been making upgrades including installing a ceiling fan. Well, nature had other plans. Wifey went out one morning and noticed a hummingbird flitting around. By that afternoon he/she/they had started a nest on, well, the photo shows it all.
-Now that it's a nursery to be us mere humans are excluded by wifey's royal decree.

Attachments

• H_Bird_1.JPG
    H_Bird_1.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 3
Same for me but I check for availability on line first (which is a little arduous) and hope when I get there they still have it. It seems they have a bit of a delay between shop sales and inventory update. Then I revere to getting it posted in. :thumbright: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back